Over the long years of my professional career I have participated in and perceptively observed many market changes of our industry. Basing on this long-term experience I am confident to state that currently the global chemical and fertilizer production industry – especially the European based – faces important challenges which it will need to subsequently overcome in order to keep its business growth undisturbed.
With great satisfaction I am observing that the health and environment protection factor is currently becoming one of the industry’s leading priorities. However this means that in practice all participants of the market are going to have to face the challenge of adopt in their day-to-day production practice the more than ever before strict environmental requirements. In my understanding the smart and seamless solving of these challenges remains of a crucial matter to all chemical and fertilizer producers and will ultimately decide about their business future.
One of the recently imposed EU environmental regulations regarding the cadmium contents in the CE-marked fertilizers has brought up a lot of discussion and uncovered the huge dependency of the European fertilizer industry on the imports of phosphate rock.
Approx. 58% of the current sources of imports of phosphate rock to the EU will no longer allow the producers to meet the targets of the aforementioned environmental regulations. These circumstances require from each producer a well-balanced reaction which will take into consideration all of the possible scenarios which can appear in the future.
Therefore I am very proud that after many years of research we have found a solution for the undeniably huge production challenge which might have hindered the development of the European fertilizer industry. The offered by Matam Commodity AG LCC Rock Phosphate has been developed to meet all technological, environmental and health requirement of the imposed by the EU environmental regulations regarding the cadmium contents in the CE-marked fertilizers.
The sales potential of our LCC Rock Phosphate is obvious and can be estimated by the number of inquiries which we have received over the last couple of months.
Already today we are planning to widen our product portfolio but the LCC Rock Phosphate will remain as our number one priority. As fas as I am concerned our product will remain unrivalled for a long time on the world phosphate rock market.
In Matam Commodity AG we firmly believe in our advantages i.e. the highest quality of our LCC Rock Phosphate, professional services and our constant and undisrupted supply capabilities ensuring the stability of your production.
With full awareness of the mentioned advantages I recommend to all our clients and partners our LCC Rock Phosphate.
President of Matam Commodity AG
President of Matam Commodity AG
Education and experience:
- Wroclaw UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY – CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- POSTGRADUATE STUDIES AT THE SILESIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGIES – MATERIALS AND ENERGY EFFICIENT TECHNOGIES IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- WARSAW SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS – SPECIALIZATION OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS – MBA
- AUTHOR OF THE PATENTED TECHNOLOGY FOR OBTAINING HYDROGEN PEROXIDE USING THE ANTHRAQUINONE METHOD.
- CO-AUTHOR OF THE PATENTED TECHNOLOGY FOR COAL GASIFICATION IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- CO-INITIATOR AND CO-CREATOR OF THE CONSOLIDATION PROCESS OF THE POLISH CHEMICAL AND FERTILIZER INDUSTRY WHICH RESULTED IN THE CREATION OF GRUPA AZOTY S.A..
- FORMER VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGMENT BOARD AT GRUPA AZOTY S.A..
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD AT:
- EVONIK CARBON BLACK POLSKA,
- ZAKŁADY AZOTOWE KĘDZIERZYN S.A.,
- GRUPA AZOTY ZAKŁADY CHEMICZNE „POLICE” S.A..
- CURRENTLY PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD AT MATAMCOMMODITY AG.
- MEMBER OF THE HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW.
- REPEATEDLY AWARDED IN POLAND AND ABROAD FOR THE OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE FIELD OF GENERAL COMPANIES MANAGEMENT.