IMPACT OF THE IMPOSED EU CADMIUM RESTRICTIONS
As of todayit is estimated that at least 58% of the phosphate rock imports to the EU will be affected by the new environmental regulations regarding the cadmium maximum contents in the CE-marked fertilizers. This means that soon EU based phosphate fertilizer producers will face difficulties in sourcing sufficient amounts of phosphate rock which is characterized by low cadmium contents.
The shortfall of the basic raw material will subsequently lead to the price increase of phosphate fertilizers in the EU.
- Low cadmium content fulfilling all of the imposed EU cadmium restrictions for the CE-marked fertilizers.
- High content of P2O5.
- Low content of CaO.
- Low content of impurities.
- Low content of heavy metals.
- Proven outstanding reactivity.
THE FEW DETAILS THAT MAKE THE SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE
The application of our LCC Rock Phosphate will make you fertilizer production trouble free. We have proven in several industrial scale trial tests that the phosphoric acid production performed with the use of our LCC Rock Phosphate is very stable and foreseeable. Apart from the outstanding reactivity of the LCC Rock Phosphate no problems were encountered during the precipitation and concentration stage. The cooling process and finally the storage of the condensed phosphoric acid were exemplary.
Additionally due to the low content of aluminium and magnesium in the LCC Rock Phosphate the phosphogypsum crystallization process was not disturbed. The filtration process proceeded in a stable manner and the obtained phosphoric acid was characterized by low viscosity.
GETTING FAMILIAR WITH LCC ROCK PHOSPHATE
- LCC ROCK PHOSPHATE has tested and proven outstanding reactivity properties.
- LCC ROCK PHOSPHATE can be applied as the main input base for production or it can be mixed with lower quality phosphates in order to improve the cost relation.
- LCC ROCK PHOSPHATE classifies alongside the worlds highest quality phosphate rocks.